Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sorry!!!!!!

Hey guys, I am back and I am in High School now, Grade 10. I am really sorry for not being here all this time, because well over the summer I was just having fun and I forgot about my blog, and after school started I got so much pressure from homework and now I am trying to apply for a job, which isn't going so well, so I don't know if I might be able to regularly post on my blog about the new Bleach Chapters and new Bleach Episodes releases because I haven't posted for such a long time that the Chapters and the Episodes are way ahead now. I also have my Math and English final exams coming up in January, which is most likely on the 19th and the 20th, so I have a lot going on, and also I have my personal life, so I don't think I will have enough time to keep up with my blog seeing as I am already several months behind. However, I will randomly post on this sire depending on when I have time or not because I am in High School so I do have a lot of things going on in my life, as do all High School students, but I will do my very best. Varying on my spare time, sometimes I might post everyday of the week, which is rare, and sometimes I might post once every few months, however if you still do want to watch the Bleach episodes and read the Bleach Manga Chapters, then I will post the links below, and both these links are FREE, so you can read all you want, and watch all you want. Well that's it for now. I wish you all a  HAPPY NEW YEAR, and have a great 2012. I will see you all soon.


1.Bleach Episodes List
2.Bleach Manga Chapters

NOTE: On the Bleach Episodes, sometimes there are time limits so you can't watch over a certain amount of minutes, but to overcome this, there are these links over the first video on the page you are on that says Version 1, Version 2, etc... Click on one of those versions and you can watch another version of the episode you are watching so you can still watch as many episodes you want for free. Also even  if you can't speak or understand Japanese that is alright because I can't either since I am not Japanese, both these links have all the Episodes in English Subtitles so you can understand everything and all the Manga Chapters have been translated in English so we all can understand. Again I am really sorry for my lack of commitment, but I will try my best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment